Need Help wrote:
> Yes, this is how I understood Robert's explanation as well .....
> however, after performing the following steps, I notice ".o" and ".lo"
> files still exist:
> 1) do fresh install of NetSNMP-v5.4
> 2) configure ....
> 3) make (results in errors being produced)
> 4) make clean
> 5) ".o" and ".lo" files exist in ".../agent/mibgroup/xxx/" directories

That'd be considered a bug in general. However, in your specific case,
it may well be related to the errors you get in step 3. You'd need to
fix them first (and remove any remaining .o/.lo files manually in the

Thomas Anders (thomas.anders at

This email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Net-snmp-coders mailing list