--===============1452592233==

--0-1036574203-1183644235=:38147

Yes, this is how I understood Robert's explanation as well ..... however, after performing the following steps, I notice ".o" and ".lo" files still exist:

1) do fresh install of NetSNMP-v5.4
2) configure ....
3) make (results in errors being produced)
4) make clean

5) ".o" and ".lo" files exist in ".../agent/mibgroup/xxx/" directories

Dave Shield wrote: On 05/07/07, Need Help wrote:
What Robert is saying is that
configure ....
make
make clean