--===============0667326957==

--0-242710490-1183643553=:95119

I performed a clean install (like David recommended), performed the "./configure" command, then performed my "make" command and errors were produced (see my other post). Now, when I execute "make clean", the ".o" and ".lo" files still remain. Does this mean the "make clean" command does not work properly?

Need Help wrote: So, to have "make clean" work correctly, I will need to start with a fresh install on the NetSNMP-v5.4 code (like David suggests) and then be sure to perform a "make clean" before I re-run the "configure" command?

Robert Story wrote: On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:41:48 -0700 (PDT) Need wrote:
NH> After I perform a "make clean", then I notice that ".o" and ".lo" files still exist in the directories. Should all ".o" and ".lo" files be deleted from all "netsnmp" subdirectories when a "make clean" is performed?

Yes, assuming that you haven't re-run configure. If you've re-run configure,
the module list might change, so make clean wouldn't get all the files...

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Robert Story <rstory@freesnmp.com> wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:41:48 -0700 (PDT) Need wrote:
NH> After I perform a
"make clean", then I notice that ".o" and ".lo" files still exist in the directories. Should all ".o" and ".lo" files be deleted from all "netsnmp" subdirectories when a "make clean" is performed?

Yes, assuming that you haven't re-run configure. If you've re-run configure,
the module list might change, so make clean wouldn't get all the files...

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Net-snmp-coders
mailing list