--===============0221751313==

--0-1746333507-1183642381=:35554

So, to have "make clean" work correctly, I will need to start with a fresh install on the NetSNMP-v5.4 code (like David suggests) and then be sure to perform a "make clean" before I re-run the "configure" command?

Robert Story wrote: On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:41:48 -0700 (PDT) Need wrote:
NH> After I perform a "make clean", then I notice that ".o" and ".lo" files still exist in the directories. Should all ".o" and ".lo" files be deleted from all "netsnmp" subdirectories when a "make clean" is performed?

Yes, assuming that you haven't re-run configure. If you've re-run configure,
the module list might change, so make clean wouldn't get all the files...

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/