--===============2072137099==

--0-1540908278-1183640882=:68543

Currently I am not using any of these options and I am
wondering whether I should be using them. I understand
one option nidicated to "build shared libraries" and the
other indicates "build statis libraries", but I do not
understand what this really means.

Will someone please explain these options in a bit more
detail?

** Also what does "--with-ldflags=-Bstatic" setting do
and should I be using this perhaps?

NOTE:
In my previous post I stated I was receiving tons of the following errors:

../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_ifXTable'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_mteEventTable'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_tcpConnectionTable'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_schedConf'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_mteEvent'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_ip'
../.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.so: undefined reference to `init_nsModuleTable'
etc..
etc..
etc..

I noticed when I use the "--disable-shared" configure option,
then these do not seem to be produced anymore. Any ideas why?

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/