--===============0024763656==

--0-52922868-1183639308=:9597

I downloaded NetSNMP into a "netsnmp" directory. I am trying to compile everything which creates ".o" and ".lo" files in a bunch of subdirectories of course. After I perform a "make clean", then I notice that ".o" and ".lo" files still exist in the directories. Should all ".o" and ".lo" files be deleted from all "netsnmp" subdirectories when a "make clean" is performed?

For example, after performing a "make clean", I can still see ".o" and ".lo" files exist in the "netsnmp/agent/mibgroup/xxx/" directories.

I would like to find a way to guarantee I am rebuilding NetSNMP from scratch. How can I do this?

What does "make clean" really do?

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/