[ First - *please* don't mail me directly. Keep discussions on
the list, where others can both learn and offer advice. Thanks. ]

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:53:10 +0530 Ansa wrote:
AA> I wasn't do any debugging .
AA> It was not giving any error messages.Only Segmentation Fault it was
AA> showing. I will try to trace it out with some debugging Options.
AA>
AA> can u please suggest me how i should the stack trace.

That depends on your platform. If gdb isn't available, you'll have to consult
your vendor documentation. Or, enable full debugging and see what the last few
debugging messages are, but that assumes you have a console or syslog
available.