On 04/07/07, Robert Story wrote:
> Have you tried Thomas' suggestion of using zip instead of tar?

I hadn't had the chance, no. Hold on....

> I'm interested if that works.

Yes - a zip archive seems to unpack correctly.

> If so, I'm much more inclined to do that for 5.4.1, and to do
> any renaming/moving in trunk

Hmmm...
There's a certain sense to that, I suppose.

But I don't really like the idea of shipping an archive that we
know is broken - even if it's accompanied by an alternative
that works. I'd much rather get it fixed properly.

Dave