--===============1370657566==

--0-1224904333-1182952471=:5406

I am trying to compile the NetSNMP package into my build environment, however, I discovered I am using the wrong compiler. Our compiler is accessed by using the "$(CC)" environment variable. As a result, I am using the following the "./configure" options, but it seems it is using the "cc" compiler and not our specific compiler.

--with-cc=$(CC)
--with-linkcc=$(CC)
--with-cflags=$(CFLAGS)
--with-ldflags=$(LDFLAGS)

Does the "--with-cc" option indicate it should use the compiler pointed to by $(CC) or does it simply mean it should use the "cc" compiler only? Which option should I use to indicate to use our own specific compiler?

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/