--===============1746848335==

--0-1317577218-1182948913=:11310

It would be nice to add the "--without-perl-modules" option into the "./configure --help" text as well. Currently it is not listed.

Thanks for the information.

Thomas Anders wrote: Thomas Elsgaard wrote:
> From 5.4 net-snmp is now default requiring perl, BUT that has been
> forgotten in the description in the INSTALL file for 5.4 and 5.4.1, i
> hope that this is already corrected in the next versions, but haven't
> checked..

It doesn't really *require* Perl (since if you don't have it, the
feature will just be disabled), but I agree the INSTALL file may benefit
from a slight update. Now done in SVN for all active branches.

+Thomas

---------------------------------

Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@blue-cable.de> wrote:
Thomas Elsgaard wrote:
> From 5.4 net-snmp is now default requiring perl, BUT that has been
> forgotten in the description in the INSTALL file for 5.4 and 5.4.1, i
> hope that this is already corrected in the next versions, but haven't
> checked..

It doesn't really *require* Perl (since if you don't have it, the
feature will just be disabled), but I agree the INSTALL file may benefit
from a slight update. Now done in SVN for all active branches.

+Thomas

that gives answers
, not web links.

--0-1317577218-1182948913=:11310--