--===============1788748623==

--0-516450286-1180705523=:69644

Most likely I simply interpreted some description incorrectly along the way .....

Robert Story wrote: On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:39:55 +0100 Dave wrote:
DS> On 30/05/07, Need Help wrote:
DS> > However, I do not want to give up on the MfD configuration just yet. I was
DS> > reading about it and it says that it is the most complete configuration file
DS> > offered and that existing MIBs are being transferred over to this new
DS> > format.
DS>
DS> *Robert* wants to see everything moved over to MfD, yes.
DS> That should not be taken as a policy statement for the project as a whole.

No, I don't actually want everything moved over to MfD. MfD is intended to
help novices implement simple mibs quickly. There are several examples in the
agent, as proof-of-concepts.

Please let us know where you got the impression that everything was being
converted, so that page can be corrected.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/