Dave,

I look for a patch sun x86 solaris 10 which correct this...

I have another general question about net-snmp and my agent application :

Now in net-snmp ( it was not the case with ucd-snmp ),
we must done a gmake install in root .

That suppose you execute the code on the same machine you have build it

Or me I need to build a package to install this package in another machine

I must save all files set by a gmake install and delivery it in =

livraison.txt file ( of my package )?
I see a lot of file when I do a gmake install at the root of net-snmp5.4 =

code sources
There is only specific file need by agent ?

There is only specific file need by sun master agent ?

Best regards,
Sandrine.

Dave Shield a =E9crit :