I look for a patch sun x86 solaris 10 which correct this...

I have another general question about net-snmp and my agent application :

Now in net-snmp ( it was not the case with ucd-snmp ),
we must done a gmake install in root .

That suppose you execute the code on the same machine you have build it

Or me I need to build a package to install this package in another machine

I must save all files set by a gmake install and delivery it in =

livraison.txt file ( of my package )?
I see a lot of file when I do a gmake install at the root of net-snmp5.4 =

code sources
There is only specific file need by agent ?

There is only specific file need by sun master agent ?

Best regards,

Dave Shield a =E9crit :
> On 22/05/07, Sandrine MONOT wrote:
>> *Which agent is responsible for this MIB object ?
>> *it's the net-snmp agent code which implements this mib ...
>> I dont' know if that answer to this question...

> Actually, from the rest of your response, it looks very much as if
> it's the Sun agent (the "master agent") that implements this
> particular object.
>> I excute the following to use the master agent
>> /usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost =

>> .
>> the end of answer is not correctly :

> [snip]
>> SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.2390. =3D INTEGER: 2
>> SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.2390. =3D ""
>> Error: OID not increasing: SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.2390.
>> >=3D SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.2390.

> So it's that agent which is the source of the problem - not the
> Net-SNMP agent. The Net-SNMP agent simply echoes the
> (invalid) result that it received from the proxied agent.
> I suggest you have a look at the code that implements this
> particular object in the Sun ("master") agent setup, and fix
> things there.
> Dave

Net-snmp-coders mailing list