Ok, I have understand what happen !

I have copy /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf file in /usr/local/share/snmp dir.

And I launch the agent with the command :
/opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg -f -Le -Dread_config =

-d localhost:7075

I execute snmpgetnext, snmpget and snmpwalk request in another windows,
I obtain answer, i have seen the agent send data ...
I will build again the agent with disable debug to check good result ....
Thanks a lot for your help !

But when i launch the agent with the command :

/opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg udp:7075

I have an answer for snmpget, this seems to be correct.
But the answer of snmpgetnext and snmpwalk ( after debug traces ),
finish by :
Timeout: No Response from localhost:7075.

And I constate that the agent is downed !

It's normal ? the command /opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c =

/etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg udp:7075
is appropriated ?

It's the same thing with /opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c =

/etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg 7075

There is another command to launch agent ?

What is the standart command whith not debug mode ... ?

I see who set snmpd.conf in /etc/snmp dir ( it s my launcher code source )
I must adapt it or there are a solution to configure SNMPCONFPATH in =

order it contains /etc/snmp

I have try to set SNMPCONFPATH=3D/etc/snmp :
in "configure.in" file, in following line, in red line what I add

SNMPCONFPATH=3D""
tmpset=3D"$sysconfdir/snmp"
while test "x$tmpset" !=3D "x$SNMPCONFPATH"; do
SNMPCONFPATH=3D"$tmpset"
eval tmpset=3D"$tmpset"
done
*SNMPCONFPATH=3D"/etc/snmp"*
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(SNMPCONFPATH,"$SNMPCONFPATH")
AC_SUBST(SNMPCONFPATH)

I have rebuild the agent with that but it change nothing at execution ...

Sandrine.

Dave Shield a =E9crit :