Dave,
before try to change the /etc/opt/FERMA/agents.cfg,
I have a question about debug traces config read :

Usually, I use two confs files /etc/opt/FERMA/agents.cfg and =

/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf.

The debug traces that i send you seem to show that snmpd.conf file is =

not found because the file is loocked for in /usr/local/etc/snmp and
not in /etc/snmp

You are sur that the problem is not due to that ?

my /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf :

rocommunity public
rwcommunity netman

# Ferma Agent CHECKSYS
proxy -v 1 -c netman localhost:7075 .1.3.6.1.4.1.2390.1.3.1

my /etc/opt/FERMA/agents.cfg file:
com2sec lrw localhost netman
group lrwgp v1 lrw
view rwview included .1.3.6.1
access lrwgp "" any noauth exact rwview rwview none

Sandrine.

Dave Shield a =E9crit :