TA> remove-files and agent/mibgroup/versiontag still look like having
TA> CVS-centric stuff in it. I think they're also calling for being 'svn
TA> move'd to 'dist' or so. Thoughts?

I do think versiontag is redundant now... Though we should double
check by manually reading through dist/makerelease.

I agree that remove-files should probably be in dist as well (or
rolled into makerelease). However, lets wait till after pre1 (which
I'm in the process of starting finally).
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.