TA> remove-files and agent/mibgroup/versiontag still look like having
TA> CVS-centric stuff in it. I think they're also calling for being 'svn
TA> move'd to 'dist' or so. Thoughts?

I do think versiontag is redundant now... Though we should double
check by manually reading through dist/makerelease.

I agree that remove-files should probably be in dist as well (or
rolled into makerelease). However, lets wait till after pre1 (which
I'm in the process of starting finally).
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list