I have started the agent
I have recover a previous version of my Makefile agent and mibgroup,
and whith this following command the agent start :

/opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg -f -D test.file udp:7075
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token test.file, 1
NET-SNMP version 5.4

I try to request it by snmpwalk command :
I execute the following command, on the same machine :

/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost:7075 =

..1.3.6.1.4.1.2390.1.3.1
Timeout: No Response from localhost:7075

/usr/local/bin/snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost:7075 =

..1.3.6.1.4.1.2390.1.3.1.1.0
Timeout: No Response from localhost:7075.

its the same things from a distance machine.

Sandrine.

Dave Shield a =E9crit :