I have started the agent
I have recover a previous version of my Makefile agent and mibgroup,
and whith this following command the agent start :

/opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg -f -D test.file udp:7075
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
registered debug token test.file, 1
NET-SNMP version 5.4

I try to request it by snmpwalk command :
I execute the following command, on the same machine :

/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost:7075 =

Timeout: No Response from localhost:7075

/usr/local/bin/snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost:7075 =

Timeout: No Response from localhost:7075.

its the same things from a distance machine.

Dave Shield a =E9crit :
> On 21/05/07, Sandrine MONOT wrote:
>> effectively, I use the master snmp agent of solaris ( i launch it with
>> /etc/init.d/init.sma )

> Don't worry about the solaris agent just yet.
> Concentrate on getting the Net-SNMP agent working first.
>> Before all, I want to say you that I have some changes when i launch my
>> agent :
>> /opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -p 7075 -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg
>> Illegal Instruction

> If you're using version 5.4, then the command should probably be
> /opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg udp:7075
>> I have change two things: 1) in MakefileAgent I have add libnetsnmpmibs
>> lib in libnetsmpagent lib build,
>> like is done with makefile
>> agent of ucd-snmp sources ...

> You shouldn't need to touch the Makefile at all.
> Can you try again, with a completely clean setup, and building
> from a standard source tree. I.e. a bog-standard:
> configure ; make ; make install
> I wouldn't risk trying more complex stuff until you're confident that
> the basic installation works reliably.
> Dave

Net-snmp-coders mailing list