Dave,
when I execute the command in root :
/opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -p 7075 -c /etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg

I have thez follow result :
Illegal Instruction (core dumped)

pstack du fichier core:
pstack core :
core 'core' of 27518: /opt/FERMA/sbin/agtcks -p 7075 -c =

/etc/opt/FERMA/agent.cfg
feef5946 _start (5, 8047d7c, 8047d93, 8047d96, 8047d9b, 8047d9e) + 32
pstack: warning: librtld_db failed to initialize; symbols from shared =

libraries will not be available

Sandrine.

Sandrine MONOT a =E9crit :