On 17/05/07, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> I haven't compared what you did against the generated code, but the
> generated .xs file is a nasty state machine. I'm not sure you did
> something equivalently nasty.

I did something equivalent to the code immediately preceding the
patch that broke the build. The style of this code in the 5.2.x and
5.3.x lines was significantly different to that in the 5.4.x and main
lines.

I would question whether it is sensible to change the code style
so dramatically in a bug-fix-only branch.

Dave