--===============0611831046==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C79912.E8F289A2

Hello everyone
=20
I am using net-snmp(v5.4, FC4) to implement a trap sending utility in
our agent. Net-snmp dumps an error msg "No support for any checked
transport domain" when I invoke the method 'create_trap_session()' to
initialize trap sinks.
=20
I resolved this issue by invoking 'netsnmp_tdomain_init()' at startup.
This works fine, but, also leaks memory because the transport domains
are initialized twice, once in netsnmp_tdomain_init() and once in the
create_trap_session() thread.
=20
I appreciate any help in resolving this issue.=20
=20
Thanks and regards
Amit.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C79912.E8F289A2

charset=3Dus-ascii">

Hello=20
everyone

size=3D2>

I am =
using=20
net-snmp(v5.4, FC4) to implement a trap sending utility in our agent. =
Net-snmp=20
dumps an error msg "No support for any checked transport domain" =
when I=20
invoke the method 'create_trap_session()' to initialize trap=20
sinks.

size=3D2>

size=3D2>I resolved this=20
issue by invoking 'netsnmp_tdomain_init()' at startup. This works fine,=20
but, also leaks memory because the transport domains are=20
initialized twice, once in netsnmp_tdomain_init() and once in the=20
create_trap_session() thread.

size=3D2>

I =
appreciate any=20