--===============0495876135==

--0-1727948703-1179431134=:39756

I am trying to learn this stuff from scratch by reading through the tutorial provided for the "ifTable" MIB table. No where does it mention I need to create a specific "ifTable.conf" file in order to run this.

Ok, I will give it a go .....

I am assuming I place it in the same place as the "snmpd.conf" file is located?

Robert Story wrote: On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:34:20 -0700 (PDT) Need wrote:
NH> I guess I am confused about why it is complaining about a "ocStbHostAVInterfaceTable.conf" configuration file as well. I thought I was only dealing with a "snmpd.conf" configuration file only.

But you aren't running snmpd... you are running a specialized application now..

NH> Perhaps I need to create a "ocStbHostAVInterfaceTable.conf" file somewhere ... somehow?

Exactly. And it will have the same syntax as snmpd.conf. You can copy or link
your snmpd.conf file...

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/