Hi!
Thank you very much Dave for you are constant help.

In my Master agent I have configured the
snmpd.conf file for proxy settings, as shown in the below.
# sec.name source community

com2sec notConfigUser default
public
com2sec ConfigUser default
private
com2sec -Cn modemHost1 remHost1
10.10.1.10/255.255.255.255 public
com2sec -Cn modemHost2 remHost2
10.10.1.20/255.255.255.255 public

# groupName securityModel securityName

group notConfigGroup v1 notConfigUser
group notConfigGroup v2c notConfigUser
group ConfigGroup v1 ConfigUser
group ConfigGroup v2c ConfigUser
group remHost1 usm remoteHost1
group remHost2 usm remoteHost2

view systemview included .1.3.6
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.4.1.6798
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.4.1.13995

access notConfigGroup "" any noauth exact
systemview none none
access ConfigGroup "" any noauth exact
systemview systemview none
access remHost1 modemHost1 usm noauth exact
systemview none none
access remHost2 modemHost2 usm noauth exact
systemview none none

proxy -Cn modemhost1 -v2c -c public 10.10.1.10 1.3.6.1.4.1.6798
proxy -Cn modemhost2 -v2c -c public 10.10.1.20 1.3.6.1.4.1.6798

if any thing wrong please let know.

but when I walk throu MIB-Browser I am not getting any values. I
am using MG-SOFT (snmpv1), which works as Manager, Do I need to
configure any thing in the manager part, but my manager is working in
snmpv1.

If I am using context name in the master agent, how come manager
will come to know from which subagent he got request, when I do walk
operation. How manager will identify the subagents.

can I get brief explanation regarding this.

With Regards.
G.Siva Prakash Reddy.