On 11/05/07, cpnr Reddy wrote:
> But we want to register for selective interfaces and not for all.

Then you can't use any of the table helpers.
They all expect to look after the *whole* table.

We don't have any helpers for individual slices of a table.
Nor do the current ifTable implementations expect anything
else to look after individual interfaces.

We've recognised this as a desirable addition, but it's
still on the list of things to do. At the moment, you
probably need to look at amending the main ifTable code.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list