Hi All,

I am facing problem when multiple tables are registered with net-snmp(
through subagent). and surely it should be incorrect usuage. Please
help me in resolving the problem. Any directions towards clear
documentation will be helpful, though I refer documentation in
net-snmp home page.

* registered the tables with OID upto table entry position:
* registering multiple tables ( each OID upto entry )
* face problem in querying in them. mainly when the varbinds in
SNMP-GET-REQ are from multiple tables

Tables are registered as follows:

1.my_handler = netsnmp_create_handler_registration(buf,
my_table_handler,
my_table_oid,
table_oid_len,
HANDLER_CAN_RWRITE);
snmp_varlist_add_variable(&table_info->indexes,
table_oid, table_oid_len,
ASN_UNSIGNED, /* index: someTable */
(char * ) &index1, 4 );

table_info->min_column = range_subid;
table_info->max_column = upperbound;

netsnmp_register_table(my_handler, table_info)

ON QUERYING :-

On querying snmp-get with multiple oid from different tables
I find that the function "netsnmp_extract_table_info(request)" called
in the handler my_table_handler() failing;

and this happens for the subsequent oid which falls in diffent table
than that of the previous.

Example for the above scenario is:

The following example snmpget is quering one object from
"RFC1213-MIB:ifTable" and another from "RFC1213-MIB:ifRouteTable"

snmpget -v3 -u tester -a MD5 -A user1 -l authNopriv localhost
1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.1.101 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.1.172.20.3.0

KINDLY LET US KNOW WHAT MISTAKE WE DO IN REGISTERING or IN HANDLER.

Case 2: When registered the tables with OID upto table position:

The APIs are as above only, except for the table_oid_len in
netsnmp_create_handler_registration() which is less 1 than the above.

On querying snmp-get with multiple object from same or different
tables. It is saying that
"No Such Instance currently exists at this OID".

Any information would be of valuable help.

Thanks,
cpnrece