On 09/05/07, Thomas Anders wrote:
> I've just submitted the following patch (from
> Debian) which would at least make life easier for packagers:

> Would anyone be willing to review it?

I'm no Python expert (to put it mildly!), but this patch seems:
a) plausible, and
b) safe

The Python bindings are still very much alpha code as yet,
so I don't think you need worry about applying changes and
fixes. You wouldn't have write access if we didn't trust your
judgement, Thomas!

If you think this is a good patch, then go ahead and apply it.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list