--===============0539493368==

------=_Part_125397_8440488.1178767897409

Hi Aluisio Leonelo Victal,
what is the difference between the agent address of SNMPv1 and the ip
address where the packet come from, the situation is that manager can
receive the packet from the pc running agent, I want to parse out the ip
to judge which agent sends the trap. So I used the way introducing in the
previous letter to handle the trap, but the result is 0.0.0.0. How to
correct it? Thanks!
yaoyu

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/