On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:46:03 -0400 Senthil wrote:
SN> I have posted lot of queries and got information regarding Get-Bulk request.
SN> for your information,I have to provide the info about my application
SN>
SN> I am using net-snmp 5.3.1 version.
SN> I have used mib2c in iterate config for code generation.
SN> The Snmp Agent manage data from outside,not its own.
SN> During Get bulk query fired by my Ems Application,
SN> it is translated as conscutive Get only.
SN>
SN> So is it possible, other helpers like MFD is support get bulk request ,for my requirement, the snmp agent get the data other subsystems not by own.
SN> Is it possible, can i identify the Get bulk request before translate into
SN> conscutive Get requests.

Any helper can identify a get bulk request and deal with it as it wishes. It
is a simple matter of constructing the right chain of helpers. However, this
is not for the faint of heart. Especially in your case, since you are using an
existing helper, and one which does not expect to handle bulk requests.

Why do you want to handle bulk requests? Do you have a more efficient bulk
method of communicating with your outside data source?