Noah Gift wrote:
> Not really, as I was able to compile with lots of warnings, but when I went
> to install the egg the snmp module was linked a non-existance shared object
> (not in path). So this was a python problem, although, I didn't really
> test
> the regular snmp stuff to much..I would think someone would have pointed
> that out by now though....

hmmm...if you had done a full install of the net-snmp package I think ldconfig
should have been run for you. No package that relies on the net-snmp shared lib
would work in that case. I keep thinking this is not something specific to the
python I still missing something

running the test suite might have shown a prob before install...

anyway what are your thoughts on what should be done differently?

This email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Net-snmp-coders mailing list