--===============1981240376==

------=_Part_118618_31016271.1178735031951

Not really, as I was able to compile with lots of warnings, but when I went
to install the egg the snmp module was linked a non-existance shared object
(not in path). So this was a python problem, although, I didn't really test
the regular snmp stuff to much..I would think someone would have pointed
that out by now though....

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/