On 08/05/07, Noah Gift wrote:
> I had problems importing the netsnmp python moduel once I had compiled
> version 5.4. Is the version in the trunk a better place to checkout
> the python bindings?

I don't think there's any significant difference between the two
Comparing the two, the only extra change on the SVN trunk is
the removal of a couple of C++ comments. I suspect the
actual code is identical.

Note that this functionality is very new, and should probably be
regarded as alpha-status. Any fixes gratefully received.

Dave

PS: I don't think there's enough traffic to justify a separate mailing list,
so here is as good as anywhere for questions about the python bindings.
But bear in mind that very few people are using these bindings as yet,
so you're probably now one of the leading experts!