On 09/05/07, Siva Prakash Reddy G wrote:
> Can any body give example of writing proxy part in
> the configuration file( snmpd.conf ), by taking 3 subagents as an
> example.

But what exactly do you need the three subagents to report?

The simplest configuration would be something like:

proxy -v 1 -c public remhost1 .
proxy -v 1 -c public remhost2 .
proxy -v 1 -c public remhost3 .

which would direct requests for the system group to 'remhost1',
requests for the interfaces group to 'remhost2' and requests
for the Host Resources group to 'remhost3'.

I somehow doubt that this is what you have in mind, but something
a little more concrete would be useful.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list