--===============0830289866==

------=_Part_11178_20112896.1178703351050

Hi ,

We have a problem querying the Netsnmp subagent.
When a sample subagent is built and used with the NetSnmp5.3.1 the
queries like snmpwalk go well.
but when the same subagent is built and used with the NetSnmp5.0.9(Comes
with linux)it gives an error "No more variables left in this MIB View (It is
past the end of the MIB
tree)" or "NO Such Object available on this agent at this OID" .
This may be a configuration issue . please help us in resolving the
issue.

Thanks and Regards
-Utpala

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/