On 07/05/07, Kobi Vaknin (kvaknin) wrote:
> I've problem in generating code by the mib2c tool although it's works fine
> when I compile the ifTable and other mibs,the mib2c generate empty file (my
> Net-SNMP version is 5.2.2).

What is the exact command that you run to generate the code?

The file that you attach claims to be generated using "mib2c.scos.conf",
which isn't a config template that I recognise (despite bearing my name).
Maybe it's one that I'll put together sometime in the next seven months
(note the datestamp in that file!)

Net-snmp-coders mailing list