Hi,

The ENV variable are default.
I started snmpd on foreground.
the exact command line is:-

../snmpd -c /path/to/snmpd.conf -C -f

I am giving cntl-C for a shutdown.
launched again with same command line to restart.

the persistent file path is default:
/var/net-snmp/snmpd.conf

when agent shuts down I could see some entries were
made in persistent file for new v3 users which i
created using snmpusm.

On restart these new entries for usmUser are gone.

Regards,
Alok