Hi,

I created a number of snmpv3 users using snmpusm while
agent (snmpd) was running.
I could query agent using new snmpv3 users.

On snmpd shutdown, I could see that it has updated
the persistent file (/var/net-snmp/snmpd.conf) with
new user entries as "usmUser ".

but when I restart snmpd all these usmUser entries are
removed. and I am not able to query using new users.

What went wrong?
Please help.

Regards,
Alok