>>>>> "c" == cnelson writes:

c> Running NetSNMP 5.2.2 Linux 2.6.12 on a Sharp ARM (/proc/cpuinfo says
c> "ARM720T rev 3 (v4l)"), after running for days to weeks, my system
c> freaks out. I wish I could characterize it more specifically. Systems
c> with a lot of SNMP queries against them seem to fail more often than
c> those with fewer queries to process.

That does sound like a pain to track down. The best advice I can give
is that when things start to go wrong, check to see what the agent is
doing using a debugger...

It isn't leaking memory is it? Sometimes if the process gets too big
it can exhibit that kind of behavior if the system gets overloaded
with one process becoming too large.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.