AB> Does anyone know how to link in an external library to the .so files?
AB> Is it required to link against the .so before the link for snmpd.(seems
AB> logical)

Right now if you want to do the linking for a .so, you're right that
there is no infrastructure at the moment to handle that. The
--with-ldflags was the right guess, but that does insert the results
at application linking time, not shared-library time.

configure will have to be modified to handle this is the future (so
you might want to file a feature request to ensure we don't forget
about it.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?grou...94&atid=362694
--
Wes Hardaker