--===============1195140164==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78B2B.9B42AF7D

Dear Mr.dave,

Thanks for your reply.

For your information,I have used net-snmp for creating the snmp agent =
which contains the information
suppplied by other sub modules not its own.

Ihave created the .c and .h files by using mib2c iterator config by " =
net-snmp " style of code for my mibs.
Ihave list out the various linux distributions and its performance for =
your reference

Suse10.1 Linux( net-snmp 5.2.1 version ) -Both GET/SET Reguest works =
fine.
Red Hat 9 Linux ( net-snmp 5.1.2 version ) - only SET Request works and =
GET Request failed.
Timesys Linux ( net-snmp 5.1.1 version ) - only SET Request works and =
GET Request failed.

I have tried for Get Request for agent System information,but the Get =
request was not reflect in the agent side.

I made the access modifications for snmpd.conf of Red Hat and Time sys =
like
rocommunity public
rwcommunity private as like Suse linux distribution.

can you suggest me, how to make the access compatiblity for Get request =
in Red hat and Time sys snmpd config.

=20
With thanks and Regards,
D.SenthilNathan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78B2B.9B42AF7D

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7651.59">
Get Request on TimeSys and Red Hat linux distribution

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/