--===============1531322251==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78B0D.755DF3D5

Dear friends,

Greetings to everyone.

I have used the net-snmp v5.3.1 for my project and PPC 440 as target in =
TimeSys linux environment .
I have compiled the application on the PPC 440 .I have changed all the =
relevent changes in the snmp related config file.

The issue is i can make the SNMP SET Request successfully.
But, i couldnt make SNMP Get or SNMP Get bulk Request on PPC target =
system.=20

Could any of them help me in this regards.

With thanks and Regards,
D.SenthilNathan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78B0D.755DF3D5

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7651.59">
Regarding Get operation on TimeSys linux

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/