On 30/04/07, rajasekhar kavuri wrote:
> i am having sub agent in my application code. can my sub agent directly send
> events or message to my snmp manager. or it need to send messages to Master
> Agent which in turn will send to my manager.

If you're running as a subagent, then this will return messages to the
master agent (in AgentX format), which forwards them to the manager
application (as SNMP responses).

> in my application code i have only sub agent code. where can i find the
> trap related code in my application code or the master agent code.

The code for generating traps is part of the standard agent library.
You should use the APIs defined in the 'snmp_trap_api(3)' man page.

Dave