--===============0001516102==

--0-1841663163-1177920646=:44355

hai,

I am using the netsnmp c++ libraries in my code. i need some clarification for this below one.

i am having sub agent in my application code. can my sub agent directly send events or message to my snmp manager. or it need to send messages to Master Agent which in turn will send to my manager.

in my application code i have only sub agent code. where can i find the trap related code in my application code or the master agent code.

Regards,
Raja.Kavuri

---------------------------------
--0-1841663163-1177920646=:44355

hai,

I am using the netsnmp c++ libraries in my code. i need some clarification for this below one.

i am having sub agent in my application code. can my sub agent directly send events or message to my snmp manager. or it need to send messages to Master Agent which in turn will send to my manager.

in my application code i have only sub agent code. where can i find the trap related code in my application code or the master agent code.

Regards,
Raja.Kavuri

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html">sign up for your free
account today.