--===============1966513212==

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7898C.3E2027F0

Dear All,
I compiled DISMAN-PING,DISMAN-TRACEROUTE,DISMAN-NSLOOKUP
and no error.
when I use snmp manage application(such as snmpget or snmpc mibbrowser)
I cant get anything.
After I read RFC4560 (DISMAN-PING-MIB)
it says in chapter 3.1.2 that "The corresponding pingCtlEntry must have =
been created,
and its pingCtlRowStatus set to active to start the test.
pingCtlAdminStatus =3Denabled(1). pingCtlRowStatus=3DcreateAndGo(4)
pingCtlOwnerIndex is snmpAdminString (a texture convention to allow use =
snmpv3 VACM)

but I can only set pingCtlRowStatus=3DDestory(6).
dont know how to create a pingCtlEntry Table.
(I try to set pingCtlRowStatus=3DcreateAndGo(4),but It says snmpv2 ...)
anyone use remote ping successful?
or should i use snmpv3 and set vacm well?

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C7898C.3E2027F0

Dear All,

I compiled=20
DISMAN-PING,DISMAN-TRACEROUTE,DISMAN-NSLOOKUP

and no error.

when I use snmp manage application(such as  =
snmpget or=20
snmpc mibbrowser)

I cant get anything.

After I read RFC4560 (DISMAN-PING-MIB)

it says in chapter 3.1.2 that "The corresponding =
pingCtlEntry=20
must have been created,
and its pingCtlRowStatus set to active to =
start the=20
test.

pingCtlAdminStatus =3Denabled(1).  =20
pingCtlRowStatus=3DcreateAndGo(4)

pingCtlOwnerIndex is snmpAdminString (a texture =
convention to=20
allow use snmpv3 VACM)

but I can only set =
pingCtlRowStatus=3DDestory(6).

dont know how to create a pingCtlEntry =
Table.

(I try to set pingCtlRowStatus=3DcreateAndGo(4),but =
It says=20

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/