Hi all,

Alghough I'm not able to find the reason why OutFragOKs is skipped,
I think it's not suitable to define which objects are supported in
platform neutral code, as support status is different per platform.

I created a proposal patch to add portability to ipSystemStatsTable.
It is in the patch manager. Could you review this?

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index...94&atid=312694

Thank you,
----
Mitsuru Chinen