On 14/04/07, Max wrote:
> That did it, can walk the extend tree at any point without crashing now .

Just to report that I've now committed a fuller patch to the code tree,
SVN revision 16307.
It's not quite the same fix as the quick patch I posted a couple of
weeks ago, but seems to solve this particular problem (and a few
more besides).

The full patch can be retrieved from the SVN repository
(e.g. http://net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/...15453&r2=16307)

Net-snmp-coders mailing list