--===============0233133516==

------=_Part_10743_26670627.1177402048823

It should be impossible since there is no timestamp field in SNMP/UDP/IP
stack. I was just wondering that the counter values that we get from agents
would be more precise if we have also the timestamp at the agents since it
also takes a while for responses from agents to get to their manager.
Br.
Ha Nguyen

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/