Hi all,

I'd like to contribute some enhancements to ipSystemStatsTable for
Linux. But I have an unknown point in ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs code.

With using code in the current svn trunk, agent doesn't respond
ipSystemStatsOutFrags. According to the source,
ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs_get() replys MFD_SKIP on purpose.

ref. /agent/mibgroup/ip-mib/ipSystemStatsTable/ipSystemStatsTable.c
---8<---
int
ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs_get(ipSystemStatsTable_row req_ctx * rowreq_ctx,
u_long * ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs_val_ptr)
{
:
(snip)
:
snmp_log(LOG_ERR,
"ipSystemStatsTable node ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs not implemented: skipping\n");
return MFD_SKIP;

return MFD_SUCCESS;
} /* ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs_get */

---8<---

However the ipSystemStatsOutFragOKs statistics are implemented
as far as Linux. They are in /proc/net/snmp and /proc/net/snmp6.
Could anyone tell me why this object is skipped?

Best Regards,
----
Mitsuru Chinen