I am compiling net-snmp on OpenBSD-4.0 on an amd64 arch (running in
64-bit mode) from ports with the openbsd MIBs patch
(http://www.packetmischief.ca/openbsd/snmp/) applied. During autoconf I
got the following warning that seemed to indicate I should notify this
list, so I am doing so. I am not looking for any help as everything
seems to be working fine.

Best,
Chris

autoconf pastage below:
checking sys/swap.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/swap.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedenceconfigure: WARNING: ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net ##
configure: WARNING: ##