SN> Is it possible , to make the Index as read write.
SN> Because,i didnt work on this seneriao before.

SNMP (the SMI actually) doesn't let you change the value of an index
once the row is created; you must delete the current row and create a
new row under the new index value.

SN> Another could you specify any example for the string used as
SN> index. for your reference,i have given my MIB definition.

You mean a coding example?

agent/mibgroup/examples/data_set.c

Is one... May not be the example type you're looking for though.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.