Dear net-snmp-coders,

I am reporting a mib2c dynamic row creation problem in Net-SNMP 5.3.1.

Even though I selected 1) generate code for row creation as below,

This table has read-create columns. Do you want to generate
code for dynamic row creation?

1) generate code for row creation [DEFAULT]
2) do not generate code for row creation

the _mfd_${context}_rowreq_from_index( ) function is not generated. This
function is called by _mfd_${context}_object_lookup( ) .

Thanks for your support.
Emi Yanagi