On 03/04/07, Eirik Nordbr=F8den wrote:
> Fixed one I think, but there are more. Seems like all references to varia=

bles
> of type "struct tree *" fails

Agreed.
I finally managed to reconfigure my setup shortly after suggesting
that last patch, and found that the MIB parsing code within the OID
perl code was significantly more pervasive than originally thought.

Which makes sense, I suppose, given that there's such a strong
link between OIDs and MIB definitions. Unpicking the effect of
disabling the MIB parsing code from the OID perl module is going
to be a Non-Trivial process.

I've logged this as a bug in the Net-SNMP tracker, so it won't
get lost.

Dave