Thank you for the help.

I took the out "Counter64" in /usr/include/inet/mib2.h
and the make process then prompted that label.h in
/usr/include/sys/tsol was missing. It turns out that
the upgrade removed the SUNWhea package. I installed
the package and I was able to compile without any

Once again thank you for the help and the quick